Sunday, May 18, 2008

Going Home.

I am so excited! I cannot wait. I am going home!!! At least just for a visit and since I have spent most of my life in Iowa, it will always be home. I finally got approval from my jobs, bought my tickets, and rented my car. I am on my way.

I cannot wait until I walk into my brother's house and call out a cheery "hello". I am expecting the sound of running feet and a small voice call out "Auntie Kara!" I cannot wait to wrap my arms around me nephew and tell him to give me a big squeeze. How I miss him.

I am also looking forward to seeing my friends' little girls, hanging out with my dear friends, and spending my time with my best friend. I get to hug and hold my new "niece" little Audrey. I get to play my piano that we left at my brother's and grab lunch with so many dear friends. I get to visit all my old haunts and places that California does not have.

One month and counting!!!

No comments: