Sunday, May 18, 2008

School Update.

Okay...a lot has happened in the past few weeks regarding school. I have housing! I have a studio/loft apartment that is located near the school as campus housing. I am really excited about that bit of news. I get my own place! I can pull out my new dishes that I have not used yet. I can pull out a lot of things out of storage that has been boxed away since I moved here.

I received my financial aid package just this past week. Along side my scholarship, I have received a $1700 grant and eligibility for work study programs. God is so faithful. I will have to take out loans for the rest of the financial need but I am also believing that God will meet each need as it comes.

I have several scholarship applications out there and I am just waiting for the results of those. These scholarships range from $1000-$50,000, so I pray that I may be the recipient of one or some of them. But in any case, I praise God for His faithfulness to me and His power to meet every daily need.

Every day, graduate school becomes more and more a reality.

No comments: