Monday, July 16, 2007

The Days Count Down

When I made the decision to move, the day could not come fast enough. Now that the day is only a few days away, I want more time. It does not seem to be enough time to accomplish everything that I want to get done before I leave.

The house is in total disarray. I have had fun searching for items that I need because I can't remember where I have put them or the customary spot that I place items is not available. Boxes are everywhere. Items are everywhere. Clothes are on the floor. If anyone knows me, he or she knows that I do not like living in disarray. I am neat and orderly so the next couple of days are going to be stress for me.

My parents came into town last week for their annual July trip to see my brother, his family and me. They also came to help me move. Mom is going crazy because she doesn't know what to work on first. Dad keeps finding little projects to work on that really don't need attention but in his mind, they do. So now we have more work to do than before. Let's just say that two previously painted walls that I had marked off completed now have to be redone because my father found flaws he wanted to fix. He is painting those two walls.

But in all the chaos, I know this will eventually end and I will be back in my neat and orderly world. But this time in a new world. A new place. A new adventure. It all should be fun!

No comments: