Sunday, March 23, 2008

One Answer Received.

After months of waiting and knocking on doors, I finally received word this past week that has now made the future path very known. I received a call from an admissions personnel at Fuller, informing me that I have been accepted into the MS program for Marital and Family Therapy.

I was highly expecting that phone call concerning that information. Almost everyone I knew kept telling me that I was a shoo-in and that I would be accepted without hesitation. But part of me kept holding back until I heard the official word because I know that God could have another plan.

But I also received news that I was not expecting. Along with the news of my acceptance, I was given the news that I was a recipient of one their scholarships. The value blew me away for it was not a small amount. All I could do is stand in awe and excitement at the news. God went beyond what I was expecting and praise Him daily for the news.

No comments: