Friday, September 26, 2008

Orientation Week.

It is Friday night and the evening is somewhat late. I am relaxing at my computer after one full week of meetings, activities and new friends. This past week marked the opening to this new stage of my life; it was orientation week at Fuller Theological Seminary in Pasadena. It was an amazing week and I was so impressed with the layout of the week and the welcome that new students received as we moved forward towards the beginning of our new life.

One great thing about the week was FREE FOOD! When you are waiting for the extra money to hit your bank account, free food is a great thing! This is what my week entailed: game night, round table discussions with faculty, lunch with faculty, dinner with the MFT cohort, pizza with the 2nd year MFT's, integration panel discussion, Diversity brunch and another BBQ with our All Seminary Council and concert on the campus lawn. That does not even begin include all the awesome people I have met each day. My cohort alone is 55 people and I still have two other schools to get to know people.

Being here at Fuller already has been an awesome experience and I am more than blessed with the people I have met. I am definitely worn out from all the activities and my brain is quite muddled with faces and names. So I am really ready to begin my classes which start Tuesday.

Ask me in five or six weeks if I feel the same...hahaha

No comments: