Saturday, August 16, 2008

A quick update.

I have finally arrived...I am in Pasadena. My parents and I drove down from Modesto yesterday and pulled up in front of my apartment building around 2:00 p.m. I LOVE MY APARTMENT! It is a bit smaller than I expected but it will be perfect for just me for the next year or two years. It is a total mess at the moment as my stuff was just plopped into the room but for the moment I have dishes, silverware, glasses, a bed, and towels. I have the basics until I get the rest taken care of.

So what is next? I need to settle in. I have a job interview on Monday for a work study position. I need to wrap up a few loose ends to get the basics. I do not have internet at the apartment so I may be absent for a few days but I am working on that bit of work. I hope to get registered fully into my classes and begin the reading that I know will hit me once school starts. I will need to find a church home and just relax and enjoy this new journey that God has lead me on.

I write again in the future.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey girl!! I am so glad that you LOVE your apartment. I know that moving is hard and you have done it twice in a year and a half. I will be praying for your interview on Monday!! You will get the job! I know it. Who would NOT hire you! Just wanted to know that you are in my thoughts and prayers. I am proud of you girl!

Marla