Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Just an update.

WOW! The past month has flown by with a velocity I did not know time had. It is already August. My mind is running at full speed, faster than i can truly comprehend. I have so much to get done in such a short amount of time that I am stalling on some items. But the whole purpose in my move to the eternal land of sunshine is approaching fast.

Yes, I am still moving to Pasadena. Yes, I am still planning on attending seminary this fall. In fact, I recently received my class schedule for the next two years, and it will be hectic and intense. But I know that I am going to enjoy the next journey of my life. My apartment is ready and I can move in anytime. I have been in contact with my community coordinators. I have even had a job interview for a work study position. Everything keeps moving forward.

My mind is in a whirlwind of all the things yet to be accomplished. The address changes, the packing, the unpacking, the settling in, meeting new people, finding a new church home...I still have lots to do. But I hope to write a little bit more so y'all can keep up with me.

I will write more later.

No comments: